A VISUAL / AUDITORY COLLECTIVE OF LIKE MINDED INDIVIDUALS

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Giant Ass

hey gays,
i have a bunch more coverz but i'm not gonna put any more up until the album is done. its gonna be mad long, which is exciting for me and boring for everyone else.
What I will put up is this album of three double-gitbox improvs that aaron and i recorded this summer in my room. it was so hot. soooo hott. remember how hot it was this summer?
so without any input or consideration from aaron, who is probably smoking dmt on the side of the road in a tent in houston as we "speak", here it is. two guitars, four hands, one of which (aaron's) also held a chopstick and a screwdriver (not at the same time).
because "sometimes you just gotta say 'what the fuck'" (Brickman, P. Risky Business, 1983).



blaaaaah this is taking so long to upload to mediafire. i'm really bored in a hotel in san diego. what else can I talk about.....i do all my bloggoposts in real time, try to keep things in perspective. for U. all 4 u guys.
....
90% there...
just a second. be patient.
well it says 100% now, but i think if it was really 100% i'd know, because it would be done.

 i'm literally on the edge of my seat, which is crazy cause i'm lying in bed.

fiiiiiiiiiiiinally, GODDAMN.
sorry to keep you guys waiting for so long.
http://www.mediafire.com/?m44dxqh44qg8ry3

No comments:

Post a Comment