A VISUAL / AUDITORY COLLECTIVE OF LIKE MINDED INDIVIDUALS

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Rotunda

Here's a link to my friend Joe reading some stream of consciousness that he painted on bent sheet metal to an improvisation of bass keyboard and drums. ridiculous? Yes. Listen to this with the woofer on high. We're working on the third installment of this type of video with Man Ray projections.



If you'd like to see more of Joe's work you can check out his youtube channel. I personally love this video that I have nothing to do with.

This video was on display at a show that I was also showing in at the Shirt Factory in kingston. It was the only time I've ever shown sculpture outside of school and probably my favorite show to date. I couldn't stop laughing at this video.
-Anthony

2 comments:

  1. Also, if you like this video, you can see more of Joe's work on his youtube channel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounded great. ridiculous, shit yea, but i like it.

    ReplyDelete